Head of Talent Acquisition
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a MedTech company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Due to our exciting growth plans we are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader to join the AMBOSS family. In this newly created role you will be tasked with owning and growing out our TA (Talent Acquisition) function. This will involve nurturing and developing an existing team of 8 highly talented and passionate recruiters, as well hiring more recruitment talent as the needs arise - which is happening pretty fast at the moment!
You will be responsible for partnering with HR and Senior Business Leaders, assessing hiring needs and prioritising accordingly, your goal being to set AMBOSS up for success and continuous growth. You will create recruitment processes that will allow us to scale and will design and execute recruitment strategies that will assist us in continuing to source the best talent in the market.
You will take the lead on recruitment initiatives around diversity and inclusion and you will ensure recruiting strategies are aligned. You will be a passionate networker and encourage your teams to attend, organise and plan events that will help further raise our brand profile.
This really is an amazing opportunity to make your mark as a leader in the Talent industry working for an innovative organisation that wants to empower its employees and is changing the world of healthcare technology.
In this multifaceted role we are looking for someone who has a proven track record leading and growing high performing TA teams and has implemented scalable processes, ideally in a fast paced startup environment.
You will have a demonstrable track record of managing C-level stakeholders/founders. Having the ability to educate, influence and manage expectations you will understand the power of data to influence and manage and will own recruitment KPIs. You will be happy to get hands on but also understand when it's right to step back. Your experience with candidate management systems and human resources software will enable you to recommend new sourcing tools and recruiting software.
You will be an enthusiastic communicator with a great passion for owning a TA function and guiding a team on the journey from good to great!
This is a truly rare opportunity to work in a strategic talent role, where you will not only take your career to the next level, but also support AMBOSS' vision to take reliable medical knowledge into every corner of the world, and therefore ultimately touching the lives of billions of people.
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Do we sound like the place you have been looking for? Then please do get in touch! We’re looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job