Head of Content & Copywriting
As a Head of Content & Copywriting you will be a key architect of Amboss´ marketing communication. You will be responsible for leading the Content and Copywriting team - working closely with different verticals within the Marketing Team, establishing and implementing content strategy, audience and channel-appropriate messaging, implementing and optimizing as necessary. And in the process, you and your team will touch the lives of millions of users via our multi-channel presence. We are at an exciting phase as we look to rapidly scale Amboss’ presence across various geographies, and your contribution will be a key component to get us there!
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be responsible for owning the content creation strategy and process, building audience and channel appropriate content creation strategies, tone of voice and best practices
- Working with the markets, marketing operations and creative teams to understand business, campaign and communication requirements, and then transform these into compelling copywriting
- Co-own and deliver the creative conceptualization process with the design team, coaching, guiding and intervening for the team as needed
- Establish best-in-class guidelines and principles for channel and audience specific copywriting
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You possess robust working knowledge of content creation, copywriting and creative ideation
- Strong understanding of marketing channels and wide overview of how these channels differ especially with respect to copywriting, and interact with each other
- Appreciation of data-informed techniques and measurement of content and copywriting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to earn trust with different teams
- You bring 8+ years of experience, having previously managed teams
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job