Head of Brand Marketing
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
For our Head of Brand Marketing, we are looking for an experienced brand marketer with a strong understanding of our complex product and how our users perceive AMBOSS as a brand. In this position you will ensure that our marketing campaigns, product, and other services resonate with our users and are in line with our company strategy and vision. In your role you will build up a team of marketers and manage our visual, video and creative team. Together with your team you will work closely with all parts of the organization to understand our users and gather insights and translate these into multifunctional brand marketing strategies that drive user awareness, acquisition, and retention.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Own the brand development and ensure the successful balance between brand consistency and assimilation of constantly evolving product complexity.
- Shape and communicate our company vision and mission to all our customers.
- Help establish our brand across our major touch-points with USPs & messaging consistency in our core market.
- Coordinate our brand effort with Design, Marketing Channels & Product to ensure consistent, inspiring and integrated campaigns.
- Raise brand awareness for AMBOSS globally and translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Own global & local positioning and messaging to enable a better activation of target groups.
- Drive brand strategy and develops a roadmap for positioning AMBOSS in the global healthcare market.
- Build a strong brand marketing department that entails visual and creative design, video, media strategy, and PR and work cross-functionally with all other relevant parts of the organization.
- Establish workflows and processes to drive collaboration among departments to distribute brand insights throughout the company.
- Act as a consultant for all parts of the organization to advise in marketing and product positioning.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 7+ years marketing experience with prior experience in leading a multifunctional team of marketers.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, medicine, psychology or a related field.
- Profound knowledge of campaign planning and creation and execution of marketing plans.
- Great understanding of brand storytelling and brand positioning.
- Experience in working in the healthcare sector is a strong plus.
- Excellent knowledge of all fields in marketing (digital marketing, social media, email campaigns, SEO, CRM, marketing automation).
- Analytical mindset and data-savvy person with a deep interest in making data-driven decisions and working with metric-driven models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding English language skills, German is a huge plus.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job