Head of B2B
AMBOSS is looking for a proven hands-on B2B leader to build out and drive the company’s expansion through the direct selling and success management of our platform to business customers globally. With numerous customers across segments, we are looking for a leader to guide AMBOSS towards being a one-stop knowledge destination for medical professionals.
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build, execute and optimize the B2B sales strategy and prioritization for getting companies to adopt and implement AMBOSS
- Execute and manage end-to-end the key components of a scalable B2B org with repeatable processes and playbook
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Marketing, Content, Product, Engineering, Finance, and Markets to identify efficiencies and opportunities for market-specific strategies
- Hire, lead and train a world-class B2B sales organization based on a repeatable playbook
- Listen closely to current and potential customers about what product requests they have, and share & prioritize this market feedback to help define new products and features and steer long term planning
- Experience in sales-driven product development
- Assess list of long term needs and requirements to help ensure the successful evolution of the AMBOSS business product roadmap.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 6+ experience selling SaaS and/or cloud-based services through a high velocity, inside sales oriented approach
- Significant B2B/Sales leadership experience; demonstrated success at the VP+ level in a growth stage technology company.
- Team building; proven ability to attract and successfully manage superstar caliber reps and managers. Ideally has grown a sales team
- Proven ability to scale a B2B/Sales organization and ramp revenue. Has built infrastructure and operations in a high growth environment (metrics driven; pipeline management; contract development; comp plans, pilot experimentation etc)
- Metrics oriented; relies on data and analytics to understand sales pipeline, conversion rates, and overall measure and impact results.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job