As our (Senior) Go-to-Market Analyst, you will work closely with our student and physician market teams to drive cross-functional projects and unlock new growth opportunities by marrying data insights with business intuition.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere. By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work collaboratively with a team of cross-functional business partners and provide quantitative analysis and business judgment on a range of high-priority commercial projects.
- Support market heads in opportunity seizing, market planning, and developing of B2C and B2B growth initiatives to drive user acquisition and MRR growth.
- Help shape strategic and operational decision-making by providing insightful, actionable analysis and by creating the tracking and impact measurement behind the business.
- Gain a deep market understanding by fully immersing yourself in the investigation of key (SaaS) metrics in our international student and physician markets and identify new opportunities to unlock growth and optimize unit economics.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 2+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience (e.g. business operations, analytics, strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity or venture capital).
- Self-starter attitude thriving in a fast-paced environment and efficiently generating insights.
- Strong spreadsheet and SQL skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: make use of our flextime, home office, and office abroad options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, crosstalks, and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of our amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job