Executive Assistant & Office Management Lead
We are AMBOSS and we have an exciting opportunity for Executive Assistants who’d love to create a unique office environment at AMBOSS.
In this position, you will be working closely with our visionary Co-Founder and Co-CEO Madjid Salimi, manage his diary, and lead our office and kitchen team across our AMBOSS locations.
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
- Be the first point of contact for external and internal stakeholders with full ownership of Co-CEO’s calendar management and travel logistics
- Manage communication and alignment between Co-CEOs and their teams, build meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders and be across the business’ priorities to coordinate the CEO’s calendar accordingly.
- Plan, support, and follow-up on meeting agenda items.
- Assist Madjid in his recruitment responsibilities; coordinating interviews with our HR team, ensuring CEO has the prep materials, track decision meetings and outcomes, be a point of contact for candidates who interview with him
- Act as a link between Madjid and our Office team, translate his office vision into action while taking employee needs into consideration
- Lead and support the office management and kitchen team across the AMBOSS offices (Berlin, Cologne, New York, Cagliari)
- Build an office environment that supports our goal of providing a tasteful, creative, cozy and inspiring space that conveys our special AMBOSS vibe (think: “bohemian living room”)
- Work closely with other departments such as Human Resources and Office IT to ensure a coherent office experience
What you will bring
- Solid Experience with C-Level Support, calendar & logistics management
- Experience with Office Management, ideally in a leading position
- Experience in a dynamic, international Start-up/scale-up environment
- Passion for interior design and an eye for beautiful things
- Proactive, positive attitude & mindset
- Experience with overseeing budgets
- Knowledge of work safety regulations is a big plus
- German and English language skills are a must, Italian language skills a big plus
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job