Entrepreneur in Residence
As the Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) at AMBOSS, you own a range of exciting projects and work on them in close collaboration with our co-CEOs and the extended senior management team. You will have insights into the overall strategic matters and naturally gravitate towards responsibilities that make you want to roll up your sleeves at AMBOSS.
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
What you’ll do
- Understand and improve business growth and productivity for AMBOSS. Identify and prioritise business growth opportunities and develop programs to deliver against these opportunities
- Take over full operational responsibility in task force assignments in mission critical processes & strategic initiatives
- Partner with C-Level (co-CEOs and senior executives) to work on the most relevant (strategic) topics for AMBOSS in the different areas of the business
- Be involved with creating and implementing the rollout strategy for AMBOSS
- Define, launch, and drive initiatives targeting our business objectives
- Execute core initiatives to optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of our business
- Define and deliver analytics to support strategic and operational initiatives
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations for various audiences
Who you are
- A Master's or MBA degree in business, economics, or a similar field
- Management consultancy and/or start-up experience is preferred, ideally with exposure to marketing, business development, finance or product management
- Excellent problem-solving competence, organization skills, and pragmatic working methods
- Hands-on mentality and an entrepreneurial ambition to contribute to a start-up
- Expert in data analysis, data modeling, Keynote/Powerpoint, Excel, Google Docs
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to build concise and illustrative presentations
- Able to network and develop deep functional relationships
- Genuine, confident, flexible, and fun attitude
- Great person to work with
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job