Customer Support Specialist
With AMBOSS, your support will reach further than ever before!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will embody the crucial connection between AMBOSS and its users, helping to improve medical care for millions of people.
Why Customer Support at AMBOSS?
Customer Support plays an integral role in AMBOSS’ mission to empower all doctors to provide the best possible care. Home to a colorful collection of open and friendly personalities, and detail-minded problem solvers, you’ll join a team just as quick to laugh together as they are to support each other. Each member of the team brings an abundance of positive energy and a genuine love of supporting and interacting with users.
If you’re motivated by your empathy, with your positive impact extending beyond physicians to their patients, there really is no better place for a Customer Support guru like you to make a real difference!
What you will do
- Respond to users inquiries on different channels (Zendesk, phone, and social media).
- Advise our users on how to have the best possible experience on our platform and strive to make a connection with them.
- Stay informed about product changes and rapidly learn information about the product to ensure the delivery of up-to-date information.
- Identify and record customer feedback and update internal databases to help identify trends and assist in delivering this information to our team.
- Work with the team to improve our product, customer experience, and internal processes.
- Support process improvement, growth and marketing projects.
What you will bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Patience with complex or sensitive cases.
- Experience as a customer support specialist is a huge plus.
- Understanding of the health care sector would be a bonus.
- Awesome person to work with. :)
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription:
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership or Fitbit.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Our in-house chef prepares healthy, delicious menus for breakfast and lunch every day (with both carnivore and veggie options). The office is always full of fruit and snacks, and you can even take your barista skills to the next level with our amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card. Or, prefer a little extra exercise? Then choose a subsidized bike instead!
- Plan for your long-term financial health with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS:
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application
Help us on our mission of empowering all doctors to provide the best possible care by sharing this job with your network.
Share this job