CRM Specialist (DE Students)
As a CRM Specialist (DE Students), you will create a positive, long-lasting relationship between AMBOSS and our clients, helping to improve medical care for millions of people. You’ll work on creating an emphatic customer journey and bring positive value to our client’s experience.
Why CRM at AMBOSS?
CRM plays an integral role in AMBOSS’ mission to empower all doctors to provide the best possible care. Join a cross-functional marketing team focused on delivering high quality and striving to create value with each touchpoint. Home to a colorful collection of open and friendly personalities, and detail-minded problem solvers, you’ll join a team just as quick to laugh together as they are to support each other.
Suppose you’re motivated to create positive relationships with clients and collaborate with dedicated and passionate marketing professionals. In that case, there is no better place for a customer relationship manager like you to make a real difference! Apply today.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical knowledge company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the MedTech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You are primarily focusing on optimizing member lifecycle campaigns for our DE Student Market
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional team of marketing professionals to provide guidance and support on campaign development and execution
- Test, check, analyze, rapport, develop, create, share, optimize… always focus on increasing the value of subscribers through multi-channel strategies (email, push notifications, and in-app messaging)
- Provide strategic support to the DE Market Lead in the planning of different communications and promotions directed at DE Students
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Strong command over the German language on a near-native level which allows you to express your self empathically and clear in smaller and bigger group settings
- Proven successes working in a multi-channel CRM environment (mobile/email/web); ideally in the MedTech or SaaS industry
- A growth mindset where you improve your ideas and campaigns working with analytical insights to create a more positive customer experience
- Understanding of marketing automation software (Salesforce, Hubspot); working comfortably with HTML & SQL
- A rich knowledge of data visualization tools like Metabase (powerBI or Tableau are also fine)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and Thirsty Thursdays.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks,” and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an excellent Italian espresso machine.
- Does your doctor recommend time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job