Copywriter & Content Creator
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
Do you believe in the power of content to affect how companies relate to their users? How about in trying to make the world a better place by being a part of transforming how medical education works? If so, we would love to meet you!
As our new Copywriter & Content creator (m/f/x) you will be responsible for overseeing the content calendar and determine which content should be created. On top of that, you will create and develop written or visual content such as emails, video scripts, white papers, reports, manuals, images, blog posts and info graphics. Does this sound exciting to you?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Help oversee content calendar and help deliver double the output of content from our team for US students to help drive brand awareness and sign-ups.
- Drive Email marketing efforts with a strong knowledge of CRM pipelines
- Be responsible for driving A/B tests in content - what resonates with our audience segments and when
- Create landing pages, including the content
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website. Working closely with video team
- Re-purposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Being proactive about what content should be created, and ensuring that it’s delivered on time and with high quality
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 2+ years experience in Copywriting and SEO
- Excellent editor skills with exceptional command of English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Creative thinker who values accountability and goal-setting
- Highly collaborative team player and good communicator
- Experience in storyboard & script writing for video content a plus
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job