Content Manager - International Markets
As a Content Manager you will produce and curate high quality content for our international markets from concept and strategy to content creation and execution with specific focus on written copy.
The Content Manager should understand AMBOSS international audience and consequently tailor their content to position our product through various channels. In addition, you will update existing material, generate novel work, analyse performance and identify new ways to reach wider audiences, develop and grow our user base of students around the world.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create, own and deliver content and copywriting strategy for International markets.
- Collaborate with the graphic and video teams to build compelling communication tailored to target audiences
- You will have an agile approach to content creation, iteratively improving based on data-driven insight
- Suggest new ways to promote AMBOSS’ product and to reach wider audiences.
- Having a strong understanding of how to build tone of voice, good knowledge of best practices across different marketing channels and the copy requirements, and ability to harmonise the same message across different channels/platforms.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You are native English speaker, with great written communication skills. Additional languages are a plus.
- 5+ years of content management and content creation experience in multiple international countries/regions
- Ability to create and/or curate content across different audiences/geographies/platforms, along with defining correct strategy and analytical approach to reach new international audiences with the right offering.
- Stakeholder management and ability to prioritize without sacrificing trust
- Invent and simplify: Create and/or adapt scalable content for international markets
- Ability to collaborate with other teams e.g design team, data team etc, while still independent and self-sufficient in terms of creating campaigns from concept to delivery.
- Familiar with a wide range of marketing tools and skills - e.g CRM, landing pages design, social media advertising, content best practices across channels, SEO fundamentals.
- Able to adapt and integrate market-specific requirements without compromising the overall objective of the content/campaign
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job