We are AMBOSS and we are very excited to open a new role on our US Campus Communications team. We are now looking to hire a new Communications Trainer for our New York Team who will help us to improve the US student experience.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
- Coach the Presenting team members
- Host AMBOSS demo sessions for US medical schools
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the attendee experience
- Monitor event KPIs to further improve and scale demo sessions
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the wider business to create compelling speaker content that aligns with the overall company strategy, goals, and tone
What you will bring
- Proven experience in running workshops or demonstrations
- Some understanding of the medical field
- Extensive experience instructing or coaching others in presenting
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in a customer-facing role
- ‘Can do’ team orientated work ethic
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flex-time and home office options.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and cross-talks.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job