Business Development Representative
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. We are driven by the idea of improving medical care for people around the world and to build a future where medical students and professionals have access to the information they need at their fingertips. After the successful launch of our global platform in 2017, we are facing new challenges.
As a Business Development Representative (f/m/x), you will work closely with the Field Marketing Team in growing our B2C business through outreach. You will be responsible for acquiring and engaging (new) student leads to organize on-site demos and convert attendees to sales. You will be pivotal in helping students prepare efficiently for their exams and navigate the journey to their degree with ease.
What you will do:
- Generate new leads for the Field Marketing Team through desk research and email marketing campaigns
- Set-up school visits and on-site demos by converting student leads to event organizers
- Organize bulk purchases of AMBOSS, customized through communication with students for optimal timing and purchase needs
- Be data-driven and analytical to optimize revenue growth in assigned territory
- Create and own the playbook and ensure knowledge is documented and being shared cross-functionally with our Field Marketing Team in NYC
- 1-2 years in Sales, Business Development, Email Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success or similar roles
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Hubspot
- A customer-focused mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical skills with the ability to work through complex processes
- Ability to multitask effectively and change gears quickly without skipping a beat
The AMBOSS prescription:
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership and yoga classes
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night and the language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Profit from the employee mobility perks such as BVG card or bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.
Apply for this job