Business Analyst - Reporting and Visualization
Do you excel in creating a straightforward story out of data with breathtaking visualizations that drive business insights? Are you looking for a place where your work will have an impact that has a real impact on healthcare and wellbeing? Collaborate with teams & markets to bring the hidden story behind the numbers to light, improve our impact, and become a driving force in empowering healthcare professionals worldwide. Your career as our Business Analyst will directly impact our business goals and our customers’ successes.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the health tech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the finance and accounting teams with their data needs and find solutions for streamlining and improving data processes
- Ensure that official company figures are consistent and accurate and have an intimate knowledge of the data sources used to construct them
- Create, maintain, and automate reports for our various markets that help stakeholders separate the signal from the noise
- Work with stakeholders across the company to develop sets of metrics that provide a fuller picture of its health and trajectory
- Find aspects of our business that have been overlooked and devise ways of measuring them that bring their value and importance into focus
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Professional experience in a data-related role, preferably working with BI/financial reporting and dashboarding
- A solid foundation in both SQL and Excel/spreadsheets and high-level proficiency in at least one of the two
- Strong data visualization skills, e.g. familiarity with Python’s main visualization and dashboarding libraries
- Good understanding of the strengths and limitations of various KPIs and willingness to work with stakeholders across markets and teams
- The ability to explain technical and business matters to others in a manner that is clear, concise, and collegial
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks,” and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an excellent Italian espresso machine.
- Does your doctor recommend time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job