Backend Engineer- Support
As our new Backend Engineer- Support, your responsibilities will be widespread- facilitating success and solutions across customer support, engineering, marketing, and sales. This is not your typical backend engineering role. Your results will enable customer success teams with technical solutions and partner to deliver solutions with our product teams and platform team. Our technical support challenges are developing tooling for automation and driving technical solutions to inefficient or manual processes across various internal teams, such as support and sales.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
We hit the ground running, transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market, and launched our international platform, all by 2017. Today, we’re continuously finding new ways to innovate, expanding our products and services globally and throughout the healthcare industry. With our exponential growth and track record for success, now is the perfect time for you to join us, develop your career, and make your mark on the future of medicine!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the person who is continuously searching for ways to improve our technical support landscape and workflows by writing better tools and striving for automation!
- Be responsible and take ownership of issues from end to end by talking to internal customer-facing teams, engineering, platform, and everyone else involved in successfully solving complex issues.
- Be a technical liaison between our support team and the product teams, collaborating with both to help our users be successful.
- Have the chance to work with a wide variety of tools and opportunities depending on your skills and goals: QA automation, DevOps/infrastructure, databases, and much more.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- At least four years of engineering experience- technical support a plus.
- A creative and strong solution-oriented mindset focused on our users’ problem.
- Experience in optimizing and automating manual processes.
- Excellent English communication skills - German skills a plus.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application. Or, if you are not quite ready, send us an email to gather some further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job