B2B Sales Manager - Europe Universities
All EU Offices
You want to empower students, physicians and clinicians with digital knowledge and abilities in everyday campus and clinical daily life, especially in the currently very unusual time? Then we want you as a B2B Sales Manager European Universities in our team.
Who we are:
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do:
The Sales Manager at AMBOSS promotes and sells our product (AMBOSS platform) directly to new customers. They create, monitor and revise lead generation plans to ensure a sales pipeline.
- Working closely with our Head of B2B; promote and sell our product directly to new customers across the university campus, clinic and hospital market.
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline to ensure achievement of annual revenue sales targets.
- Prepare offers and negotiate pricing according to AMBOSS latest pricing strategy for each respective region
- Manage the existing customer base with regular upsells
- Identify, approach and network with relevant stakeholders in the market such as deans, librarians, and learning specialists to strengthen relationships and to increase AMBOSS usage by institutions and students.
- Develop an understanding of university interests and objectives, and communicate ways that universities can innovate their teaching/curricula using AMBOSS.
- Research, document, and share market intelligence; stay up-to-date on trends in academic and clinic medicine and EdTech for region(s) worked in
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
- A minimum three years related sales experience required with a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Experience in the medical and/or educational markets with a focus on digital products.
- Strong relationship building, networking and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and information.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise, very good knowledge of internal processes and AMBOSS products.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM and ability to quickly learn internal databases.
The AMBOSS Prescription:
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Get some well-deserved rest: On top of your standard paid vacation days, we offer an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS:
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Help us on our mission of empowering all doctors to provide the best possible care by sharing this job with your network.
Share this job