B2B Partnership Manager
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. AMBOSS was founded with the vision of revolutionizing medical education and further training of doctors and medical students. Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team comprises more than 40 different nationalities and the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over one million users in more than 180 countries.
With your sales expertise and know-how, we would like to bring more medical students and faculty closer to what is already possible today in digital knowledge management, medical training, and development of clinical abilities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Managing all stages of the institutional relationship: from prospecting following up on leads through to closing the sale
- Present the value proposition to fit a potential customer’s needs and overall strategic goals of a medical school/university
- Raising awareness of our AMBOSS solutions through trials, on-site demos, medical education conferences & exhibitions
- Manage and develop your sales pipeline to ensure the achievement of annual revenue sales targets
- Timely and accurate reporting of pipeline status and potential sales
- Efficiently communicate opportunities and recent market developments across teams and different functions (e.g. marketing, market leads, and roadshow)
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Willing and able to travel internationally (up to 20%)
- 2+ years of professional work experience in partnership management and/or sales activities
- Familiar with using CRM tools in the past such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
- Exposure to the university sector or digital education is a plus
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn and deal with new concepts
- Capability to handle multiple projects with excellent time-management skills and responsibility
- Down-to-earth personality with a sense of humor
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flex time and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Does your doctor recommend time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job