B2B Marketing Manager US
Hello, we are AMBOSS and we are looking for an entrepreneurial, hands-on marketer to join us and accelerate our success in the US. As our B2B Marketing Manager (US), you will be the strategic lead for all marketing activities supporting B2B sales with healthcare service organisations and medical universities.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we have used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
We entered the US market in 2017, after our rapid success in Europe, where we have won the majority of the market share for medical students and institutional licenses for leading hospital systems. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop, execute and lead the B2B marketing strategy targeting institutional buyers at medical schools, hospitals and clinics in order to meet the business targets
- Drive the marketing planning, define key audiences and develop strong messaging for different channels (e.g. email, pitch decks, conference booth material)
- Define and execute campaigns designed to increase quality and quantity of inbound leads and to keep current accounts engaged
- Monitor and analyze marketing KPIs and make critical decisions that improve the impact and effectiveness of our marketing initiatives
- Oversee and execute conference strategy and event planning
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our institutional clients, their unique challenges and our tailored solutions as well as market dynamics and upcoming trends
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across the company (specifically the B2B Sales Lead and Market Leads) to approach challenges collaboratively and align activities to achieve desired results
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A minimum of 4-5+ years of experience working in a marketing environment with a focus on B2B marketing activities
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is a must
- Experience in developing and implementing highly successful B2B lead generation and cross channel campaigns that deliver qualified C-Suite leads
- Deep understanding of developing and managing cross channel marketing campaigns targeted to B2B customers
- Experience in using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills, complemented by both excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in working with marketing automation tools (preferably Hubspot)
- Willingness to travel to conferences and globals sales meeting (up to 15% of the time)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock! Make use of our flextime and part time home office options.
- Get some well-deserved rest! Enjoy 22 paid vacation days, increasing with tenure every two years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing! Enjoy a fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership.
- Get those synapses firing! Take advantage of our individual learning budget to invest in your personal development with 10+ days of learning and development leave that can be used over a two year period.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- Enjoy a healthy distance between worklife and homelife! We’ve got you with our Metrocard commuter benefit.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Enjoy healthy snacks and food in the office, and become a master barista with our amazing coffee machine.
- Don’t worry - we’ve got you covered! We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental) plus a 401K plan with a company match available after your first six months.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you may have something to add to our mission.
Help us on our mission of empowering all doctors to provide the best possible care by sharing this job with your network.
Share this job