B2B Marketing Manager DACH Region
We are looking for an experienced marketer who can create strategic campaigns and drive lead generation for our B2B markets (hospitals, med schools and private practice) in the DACH region.
Working in an international environment, there is room for your ideas, creativity and personal growth.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
Marketing at AMBOSS offers you everything you need to achieve your goals. It is easy to succeed when you can rely on the collaboration and support from multiple departments and resources. AMBOSS offers you resources from designers, sales reps, copy writers, content mangers as well as our in-house videos team to help you realise your vision and goals. All you need to bring is your creative mind and the drive to put your own vision into action.
AMBOSS is not only a study tool for med students, it is also a tool that helps doctors to reassure themselves about the decisions they make to heal patients. The culture at AMOSS lives and breathes the mission of health, growth and positive human development. With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future.
What you will do
- Drive marketing activities for the B2B market combining your expertise and know-how of a whole marketing keyboard.
- Transport our strong brand message across multiple channels to position the tool as an essential for hospital, private practice and university use.
- Create strategic campaigns for lead gen alongside our brand, design and our sales team.
- Design and manage communications to increase user activation and engagement within emerging and recurring accounts.
- Leverage our email, data collection, and direct marketing tools to drive successful data-driven campaigns and increase quality and quantity of B2B sales leads.
- Create marketing materials, manage the CMS and support the sales team with your marketing expertise.
What you will bring
- Native level German speaker is required for this role.
- Good project management skills and at least 5 years experience working in marketing.
- Skilled in content management tools (Wordpress) and CRM tools (Hubspot).
- Positive, can-do attitude and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders to solely drive projects.
- Strong analytical skills where you can easily spot actionable insights and improvements.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership or Fitbit.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Our in-house chef prepares healthy, delicious menus for breakfast and lunch every day (with both carnivore and veggie options). The office is always full of fruit and snacks, and you can even take your barista skills to the next level with our amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card. Or, prefer a little extra exercise? Then choose a subsidized bike instead!
- Plan for your long-term financial health with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Help us on our mission of empowering all doctors to provide the best possible care by sharing this job with your network.
Share this job