Associate Account Manager
Hello, we are AMBOSS, and we are looking for our next Associate Account Manager to join our team! As an AAM, you will work closely with our Presenters team in growing our B2C business in the US. This person will be responsible for acquiring and engaging student leads to organize virtual and on-site demos, and convert attendees into sales. This role will play a pivotal part in helping us succeed in the US market with our mission to empower medical students throughout their education and beyond.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Generate new student leads through desk research and email marketing campaigns.
- Set-up school visits, virtual or on-site demos, by reaching out to student leads and converting them to event organizers.
- Organize bulk purchases of AMBOSS, customized through communication with students for optimal timing and purchase needs.
- Be data-driven and analytical to optimize revenue growth in assigned territory.
- Take full ownership of the school pipeline in your assigned territory and manage the entire process from gathering and documenting school insights, relationship building, lead generation to follow-up sales with minimal guidance.
- Take on different cross-functional projects to help the team drive our growth in the US market
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 1-2 years in Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Customer Success or similar roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical skills with the ability to work through complex processes.
- A customer-focused mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships.
- Ability to multitask effectively and change gears quickly without skipping a beat.
- Deep customer empathy.
The AMBOSS- Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 22 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development + 10 days learning and development leave that can be used over a 2 year period.
- Get a serotonin boost with our monthly team events.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Enjoy healthy snacks and food in the office, and become a master barista with our amazing coffee machine.
- We’ve got you covered! We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental) + a 401K plan with a company match available after your first six months!
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Help us on our mission of empowering all doctors to provide the best possible care by sharing this job with your network.
Share this job