Hello, we are AMBOSS, and we have just started our search for an experienced Accounts Payable Accountant. You will support our young, central, agile accounting team with your enthusiasm and professional know-how. You will help our team reflect the company's strong growth in accounting on time and compliant with tax & economic law. You will care for your own areas of responsibility and contribute to the constant optimization of our internal processes. Okay, let's see what it takes to make a difference! 🚀
What you will do:
- Own the complete invoice process, from verification to booking. (Really: This should be where your heart beats)
- Use your careful hand for credit card transactions and cost allocation (Yes! We take our job very seriously)
- Train our colleagues within the company on travel expenses and other receipt questions in a patient manner (we are a very social company 😀)
- Use your daring heart to shape and optimize accounting processes (hands up, hands-on!)
- Help with Month End and Year-End Closings (there are no problems, just opportunities)
What you will bring:
- Trained commercial/business/tax clerk OR a studied accountant.
- Enjoyed at least two years in the field of Accounting.
- The more years of working experience, the more it makes up for any missing education in Accounting (we care more about passion & experience than about titles)
- A very accurate and driven work style.
- Enjoy responsibility and take ownership of things to make them come out right.
- Respectful and clear communication, both in written and verbal comms.
- Our company language is English, having German skills would be a plus, but being ready to learn German makes up for it.
- If you trust your German but doubt your English skills, please apply nevertheless: if you have read and understood this job offer until now, we can build on it 😉)
- Simply put: you are an accountant by heart with the enthusiasm to make our Accounts Payable division the best!
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership or Fitbit.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Our in-house chef prepares healthy, delicious menus for breakfast and lunch every day (with both carnivore and veggie options). The office is always full of fruit and snacks, and you can even take your barista skills to the next level with our amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card. Or, prefer a little extra exercise? Then choose a subsidized bike instead!
- Plan for your long-term financial health with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Help us on our mission of empowering all doctors to provide the best possible care by sharing this job with your network.
Share this job