Be Prepared for the Clinic
AMBOSS COVID-19 Materials for Students
The COVID-19 pandemic has lead to an urgent call for more clinical personnel to join the frontlines. This call could very soon extend to medical students and already has for some.
That means many students will be undertaking clinical tasks under circumstances we’ve never seen before. We want to support you as you face these new challenges with our collection of AMBOSS COVID-19-related materials.
COVID-19 Topics You Need to Know
All COVID-19 topics and subtopics such as mechanical ventilation, sepsis, and ARDS are now free to reference in the AMBOSS medical knowledge library. We’ll keep them accessible as the pandemic continues.
Find Answers to All Your COVID-19 Questions:
- Which symptoms indicate a mild or severe case?
- Which clinical features distinguish COVID-19 from the main differential diagnoses?
- What can I tell patients to protect themselves from infection? How do I protect myself and others?
- How do I perform swabbing to obtain a specimen for PCR testing?
- Where can I find more information about COVID-19 developments?
Further Clinical Topics
Here is a list of topics related to the management of COVID-19. It’s important to be knowledgeable about them in case your assistance is needed.
COVID-19 Quick-Reference Figures
COVID-19 Diagnostics Videos