Welcome to your AMBOSS Campus Trial
for UVM Larner College of Medicine
We welcome all UVM Larner students and faculty to use AMBOSS for free until February 15, 2020!
Below, you’ll find important information about AMBOSS, how to access your Campus Trial and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
How to activate your Campus Trial
1. Log in to your AMBOSS account. You do not need to create a new one account.
If this is your first experience with AMBOSS, you can register here using your preferred email address.
2. To activate your access, you need to be using the desktop version of AMBOSS, not the mobile app.
3. Click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel and then click the button on the right side to “Extend Access.”
NOTE: If you are in our Beta version, you will need to click “Add Institutional License.”
4. You’ll see a dropdown for a “Campus License.” Select – University of Vermont Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine – from the list, and then click the Campus License button above the dropdown.
5. Follow the steps for verifying you are a member of UVM Larner College of Medicine by confirming your official school email address through the AMBOSS portal. You will need to enter an official school email address and then click the Campus License button above the dropdown (again). You should receive an email with a confirmation link to complete your activation.
Campus Trial FAQs
What does this Campus Trial mean?
With this campus trial, you have unlimited access to both the knowledge library and the Qbank in AMBOSS for a limited period of time. You should be able to test AMBOSS in your existing AMBOSS account, meaning you can save your history and come back to it after the trial ends. If you have already purchased access, unfortunately the trial will not extend your access further.
I'm having trouble activating my access.
Please write our customer support at email@example.com and tell them you are a Morehouse student. They appreciate screenshots of your problem, the email address you used on the account, and an overview of the steps you tried.
If I register for this Campus Trial, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account even after the trial ends.
Is my access really free?
Yes! By activating the campus trial, you get complete, unlimited access for the trial period, including all updates we release in the next year to the AMBOSS platform. Your university organized together with us to create this opportunity for you.
Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their clinical work and prep for Step and Shelf exams with an NBME-style Qbank covering USMLE® Step 1, USMLE® Step 2 CK & CS, and core NBME® Shelf Exams.
Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS content is written by a team of over 50 physicians, using feedback from medical students. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure, and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copy editor before being published.
Happy to Help
We’re here at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into problems or have any questions.