Activate your AMBOSS Campus Access
Clerkship directors and site directors can provide students with access to AMBOSS during their rotations through a campus pilot program.
Below, you’ll find all important information about AMBOSS, how to use the campus access and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
How to activate your access
1. If you already have an existing AMBOSS account, you can log in and follow the steps below.
If you do not currently have an account, you can register here using your preferred email address.
2. To activate your access, you need to be using the desktop version of AMBOSS, not the mobile app.
3. Click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel and then click the button on the right side to “Redeem Code.”
4. You’ll see the option to “Activate Code.” Enter the code that you received from your program administrator and click on “Activate Code.” You’ll then have 4-8 weeks of unlimited access to all the AMBOSS features in your account.
5. If you don’t know your access code, please reach out to your program administrator to help you find what you need.
Campus Access FAQs
What does this Campus Access mean?
With this campus access, you can use both the knowledge library and the Qbank in AMBOSS. This should coincide with the time of your rotation.
Is my access really free?
Yes! By activating the campus access, you get complete, unlimited access for the duration indicated by your program, including all updates we release in the next year to the AMBOSS platform.
Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their clinical work and prep for Step and Shelf exams with an NBME-style Qbank covering USMLE® Step 1, USMLE® Step 2 CK & CS, and core NBME® Shelf Exams.
What happens if I've already purchased access to AMBOSS?
Because this is a trial arrangement your school has made with AMBOSS, this access will only be free to you if you are new to AMBOSS.
If your school decides to purchases AMBOSS, we will send out a communication to our paying customers on next steps.
Happy to Help
We’re here at email@example.com if you run into problems or have any questions.