Welcome to your
University of Medicine and Health Sciences, St. Kitts
Study Smarter, Score Higher
Medical students and educators at the University of Medicine and Health Sciences, St. Kitts have unlimited access to the AMBOSS medical knowledge platform.
Enjoy our interactive Library integrated with a Question Bank of over 5,000 case-based MCQs.
1. Log in to your AMBOSS account, or you can register here using your preferred email address.
2. Click on the “Account” icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard. Then click the button “Activate Now” alongside institutional licenses. Alternatively, you can click here.
3. Select University of Medicine and Health Sciences, St. Kitts from the dropdown under the “Activate Campus License” button, and then click on “Activate Campus License”.
4. You’ll then need to enter your university email address with the format @umhs-sk.net. Proceed to click on “Activate Campus License” again. You’ll then immediately receive an email with a confirmation link to complete your activation.
5. Go to the inbox of the email you just entered, and click the confirmation link. You’ll then have access to AMBOSS Plus until November 30, 2021.
6. Download the AMBOSS apps for Android and iOS so you can use AMBOSS offline!
What is AMBOSS?
Created and written by a team of dedicated physicians, AMBOSS is an interactive library of over 20,000 medical topics interlinked with a Question Bank with over 5,000 clinical case-based questions. With all the necessary resources in one place, AMBOSS delivers up-to-date medical knowledge to students, physicians, and faculty around the world.
Reveal what’s important
Memorize the most important facts
by turning on built-in highlights, to scan
and focus on relevant information.
Retain more information using thousands
of charts, x-rays and images with digital overlays
that illustrate key diagnostic points, structures
Stuck? Get clues for approaching the questions,
and develop skills not just in finding correct answers
but in creatively defining your solutions.
Organize a personal study plan that
synchronizes questions and Learning Cards,
allowing you to test your knowledge and
expand it, all in one place.
Sort custom Qbank sessions by difficulty
level, and reveal statistics about how others
answered so you can compare scores.
Download the AMBOSS Apps
Take the AMBOSS Tour
- use all features in our Library
- create customised question sessions
- analyse your study performance
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What does this AMBOSS access mean?
With this access you have unlimited access to our Library and Question Bank until the above-mentioned date.
+ If I register for this AMBOSS access, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
+ Is the access really free for me?
Yes! By activating your AMBOSS access, you’ll get unlimited access to our Question Bank and Library.
+ Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students, residents and physicians can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their pre-clinical and clinical work and preparations for exams with an integrated clinical case-style question bank.
+ Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS content is written by an international team of over 70 physicians, using feedback from medical students. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure, and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copyeditor before being published.