AMBOSS COVID-19 Education Support
Yale School of Medicine
How to activate your access
1. Log in / Create your AMBOSS account.
2. Click on the “Shop” icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
3. Select “Yale School of Medicine” from the dropdown under Campus License and the click on Campus License to send your request to join.
4. Follow the steps for verifying you are a member of Yale School of Medicine by providing your school email address in the format “email@example.com” and clicking the Campus License button again to submit. You should immediately receive an email with a confirmation link to complete your activation.
5. You’ll then have unlimited access to AMBOSS until June 1, 2020.
What does this Campus License mean?
With this campus license you have unlimited access to both the Knowledge Library and the Qbank in AMBOSS.
If I register for this Campus License, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
Is my access really free?
Yes! By activating the campus license, you get complete, unlimited access for the university’s license, including all updates we release in the next year to the AMBOSS platform. Your university organized together with us to create this opportunity for you.
Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their clinical work and prep for Step and Shelf exams with an NBME-style Qbank covering USMLE® Step 1, USMLE® Step 2 CK & CS and core NBME® Shelf Exams.
Happy to Help
We’re here at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into problems or have any questions.