Welcome to the AMBOSS Campus License
for Morehouse School of Medicine
MSM has provided the Class of 2021 with unlimited access to AMBOSS.
Access begins on July 1st, 2019, for all M3 students at Morehouse School of Medicine. Below, you’ll find all important information about AMBOSS, how to use the campus license and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
How to activate your access
1. Log in to your AMBOSS account.
If you already have an existing AMBOSS account, you can log in using the email address associated with it. You do not need to create a new one.
If you do not currently have an account, you can register here using your preferred email address.
2. To activate your access, you need to be using the desktop version of AMBOSS, not the mobile app.
3. Click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel and then click the button on the right side to “Redeem Code.”
4. You’ll see the option to “Activate Code.” Enter the code that you received from your university and click on “Activate Code.” You’ll then have unlimited access to AMBOSS until August 31, 2020.
5. To verify that your access has been correctly activated, click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel. The “License status” window on the right side of the screen will give you information on when your access expires.
Campus License FAQs
What does this Campus License mean?
With this campus license you have unlimited access to both the knowledge library and the Qbank in AMBOSS.
If I register for this Campus License, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
Is my access really free?
Yes! By activating the campus license, you get complete, unlimited access for the university’s license, including all updates we release in the next year to the AMBOSS platform. Your university organized together with us to create this opportunity for you.
Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their clinical work and prep for Step and Shelf exams with an NBME-style Qbank covering USMLE® Step 1, USMLE® Step 2 CK & CS, and core NBME® Shelf Exams.
Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS content is written by a team of over 50 physicians, using feedback from medical students. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure, and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copy editor before being published.
Happy to Help
We’re here at email@example.com if you run into problems or have any questions.