Updates and Opportunities
Code Redemptions: May 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019
Notes and Troubleshooting
- If your AMBO-ID search returns a “No Results” image, this means you do not have any code redemptions yet for the current goal period (May-Aug)
- As of June 2019, only one AMBOSSador access code may be redeemed per AMBOSS account
- If you are having trouble with your free AMBOSS access, please try logging out, clearing your cache, and logging back it.
Check out new opportunities to get involved and earn rewards!
You will always find one-off opportunities to get involved (and possibly earn extra rewards) on this page. We’ll keep it updated, and if anything pops up that you are interested in working on with us, just shoot us an email!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Rewards Structure for Codes: For additional new US or Caribbean users* over the baseline goal of 5 who use your code, you will be eligible at the end of the trimester to choose a gift card or, if you prefer, have your reward donated to a charity of your choice. For every 5 additional users who use your code this trimester, you can earn a $5 credit (so for 13 new users, you would be eligible for $5; for 451 new users, $445.) There will be a maximum credit allotment of $500 this trimester.
*a new user (US or Caribbean, USMLE-curriculum only) is someone who uses your code as their first free access code in AMBOSS
Posted September 9, 2019 – EXTRA REWARDS: Help us visit these schools!
Our team would like to visit these schools as soon as possible! If you help us organize a visit, or connect us to someone who does, you’ll be eligible to receive an additional reward ($250 Gift Card of your choice from our available options).
These schools are:
- Albany Medical College
- Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Florida Atlantic University Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- University of Vermont Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine
- University of Pikeville Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine (UP-KYCOM)
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Posted August 9, 2019 – Crazy about AMBOSS, crazy about Anki? Get early access to new integrated features
Lots of students out there are making AMBOSS work together with Anki (like these guys on their awesome channel!). Spaced repetition is a super useful study strategy and something our users have asked to have integrated into AMBOSS.
We heard you: we are now gathering user interest & input for the development of an Anki add-on for AMBOSS!
Sign up on the page for early access and share with other Anki fans – the more interest we see, the sooner we’ll have this new feature ready to go.
Posted June 26, 2019 – Getting an AMBOSS Campus License for Your School
Would you like to see your school provide AMBOSS for your entire campus? We have some ideas about how to make that happen. Whether your campus administrators are already curious about AMBOSS and want to learn more, or if you are introducing them to the platform for the first time, we can support you through the process with resources and guidance. Write to us about starting a conversation on your campus, and we’ll get you started!
Posted May 7, 2019 – Love Beta Testing? Join the User Research Panel
If Beta testing is your thing, or you just love saying what you think about AMBOSS, we’d love to have you officially join our User Research Panel!
As a member of the User Research Panel, you’d be part of our selected group of users given the opportunity to participate in product research several times per year. User research might include a short interview or surveys about features and design. Participants are eligible to receive Amazon gift card rewards for their feedback! Just fill this short form to get your name on the list and stay updated.
Ongoing: Become a Medical Editor with AMBOSS!
Interested in helping our amazing editorial team create the content you know and love? Apply here!
- Completion of USMLE Step 1 and/or 2CK, MBBS or AMC-MCQ
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Creativity and a strong work ethic
- Passion for editorial work and teaching
- Commitment for at least six months in this position