Updates and Opportunities
The 30-Day Step 2 CK Study Plan is Here!
Keep the study plans coming! Here’s the next resource we’ve been working on for you all.
As a part of an ongoing series of new study plans, the team has just published a 30-day Step 2 CK Study Plan that will help you focus your energies during the final crunch!
Check it out and share the plan with your friends – current users with AMBOSS access can dive straight into all the content. New users can create a 5-day free trial account to test out the study plan for themselves.
No additional sign-up is necessary, just follow the instructions on the page:
Code Redemptions: May 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019
- If your AMBO-ID search returns a “No Results” image, this means you do not have any code redemptions yet for the current goal period (May-Aug)
- As of June 2019, only one AMBOSSador access code may be redeemed per AMBOSS account
Check out new opportunities to get involved and earn rewards!
You will always find one-off opportunities to get involved (and possibly earn extra rewards) on this page. We’ll keep it updated, and if anything pops up that you are interested in working on with us, just shoot us an email!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewards Structure for Codes: For additional new US or Caribbean users* over the baseline goal of 5 who use your code, you will be eligible at the end of the trimester to choose a gift card or, if you prefer, have your reward donated to a charity of your choice. For every 5 additional users who use your code this trimester, you can earn a $5 credit (so for 13 new users, you would be eligible for $5; for 451 new users, $445.) There will be a maximum credit allotment of $500 this trimester.
*a new user (US or Caribbean, USMLE-curriculum only) is someone who uses your code as their first free access code in AMBOSS
Posted June 26, 2019 – EXTRA REWARDS: Help us visit these schools!
Our team would like to visit these schools as soon as possible! If you help us organize a visit, or connect us to someone who does, you’ll be eligible to receive an additional reward ($250 Gift Card of your choice).
These schools are:
- Albany Medical College
- Dartmouth College Geisel School of Medicine
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine (DMU-COM)
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- University of Alabama School of Medicine
- University of California, Riverside School of Medicine
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- University of North Carolina (UNC) Chapel Hill School of Medicine
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
- University of Vermont Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
Posted June 26, 2019 – Getting an AMBOSS Campus License for Your School
Would you like to see your school provide AMBOSS for your entire campus? We have some ideas about how to make that happen. Whether your campus administrators are already curious about AMBOSS and want to learn more, or if you are introducing them to the platform for the first time, we can support you through the process with resources and guidance. Write to us about starting a conversation on your campus, and we’ll get you started!
Posted May 7, 2019 – Love Beta Testing? Join the User Research Panel
If Beta testing is your thing, or you just love saying what you think about AMBOSS, we’d love to have you officially join our User Research Panel!
As a member of the User Research Panel, you’d be part of our selected group of users given the opportunity to participate in product research several times per year. User research might include a short interview or surveys about features and design. Participants are eligible to receive Amazon gift card rewards for their feedback! Just fill this short form to get your name on the list and stay updated.
Posted April 30, 2019 – App of the Week: Doximity Nomination
Ongoing: Become a Medical Editor with AMBOSS!
Interested in helping our amazing editorial team create the content you know and love? Apply here!
- Completion of USMLE Step 1 and/or 2CK, MBBS or AMC-MCQ
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Creativity and a strong work ethic
- Passion for editorial work and teaching
- Commitment for at least six months in this position