Senior Web Developer
AMBOSS was founded in 2012 by medical students and physicians who had difficulties finding the right medical knowledge when they needed it. Our mission? Making medical knowledge accessible around the globe. Join us and help healthcare professionals so they can deliver the best medical care their patients deserve.
Joining AMBOSS will give you the opportunity to join a fast growing company where your expertise will impact the careers and productivity of our employees. You will leverage our employees' capabilities and therefore we can reach our mission faster. Join us today and collectively we can make an impact!
As a Senior Web Developer (f/m/x) at AMBOSS you’ll:
- Be the point person to work with our marketing, customer success, and product teams to make sure they have the best technical solutions to be successful
- Take ownership of all automation processes within the marketing team and keep abreast of technological developments to continually improve technical processes
- Support our marketing and customer success team with developing our in house infrastructure tools for running marketing campaigns
- Be part of growth teams that run experiments
- Be driving how we use technology for our marketing and customer success team and grow a new team around it
- Bonus points if you worked in an agency developing solutions for a variety of customers
- Experience working with cross-functional, customer-facing teams with a focus on the delivery of quick results and iterating to improve
- A problem-solving mindset with broad technical knowledge and curiosity to find solutions to real-world problems using the best technology available
- Production experience in developing, deploying and running distributed and complex interacting (event-driven) microservices
- Preferably working and integrating with marketing automation tools like Intercom, HubSpot, Blueshift or ActiveCampaign
- Good English communication skills to understand problems and work with stakeholders
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job