Modern infrastructure should be treated as software and deserves the same respect as any other craft! Do you know how to get developers excited about infrastructure and make them see it as an opportunity, while at the same time making the world a better place with your devops skills? If so, keep reading! Together at Amboss we will make that happen.
We've created a unique online learning platform for medical education. With growing markets, user numbers and products we are continuously encountering new devops challenges. We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented Devops Engineer (f/m/x) who wants to be part of our international team and make an impact on how we develop, ship, and scale our products.
- Design, build, and continually improve our AMBOSS platform infrastructure and make the most out of our AWS ecosystem based on multiple Kubernetes clusters.
- Optimize our Continuous Delivery experience to make sure that our time-to-market workflow is optimized for the sake of fast and painless hypothesis probe
- Help our product teams with automating their workflows.
- Support software architecture decisions, participate in infrastructure and backend code reviews
- 2+ years of practical operational experience with Linux systems in a devops or engineering role
- Good knowledge of the AWS ecosystem (RDS, Elasticache, S3, CloudFront, IAM, VPC)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar with at least one Infrastructure as Code tool (Terraform, Ansible or Chef)
- Proficiency with at least one programming language (Python, Go)
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins experience is a big plus)
- Good understanding of Monitoring systems (Prometheus experience is a big plus)
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- A sense of purpose and clarity for the entire software development process
- You can share your ideas fluently in English in an collaborative agile environment
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life and the chance to work with flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel good and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job