Are you ready to improve healthcare by combining medical knowledge with 21st-century digital tools? You know that data can turn good products into great products? Do you want to make the world a better place with your data analysis skills? Then we want you for the position of Data Analyst.
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. After the successful launch of our global platform in 2017, we are facing new challenges. The right place for a talented and data-driven individual who wants to be part of our international team and make an impact on how we utilize our data internally to improve everything around the product, marketing, sales and beyond.
- Identify, prioritize and answer important business questions with data from external tools and internal sources
- Find actionable insights through funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, correlation, and regression models
- Transform the results into insights and recommendations that are clearly communicated with internal stakeholders (business, marketing and product teams)
- Empower and guide others to work effectively and efficiently with data
- Help to establish a data-driven culture, be the person that helps others to be better and faster at their job by using the right information
- A university degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics, economics, or other quantitative fields preferred
- 2+ years of professional working experience in a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
- Knowledge on how to translate approaches and ideas into SQL
- Knowledge in intermediate statistical analysis (e.g. funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation, correlation, and regression models)
- Someone who is comfortable manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional datasets
- Someone who values user experience highly and effectively communicates their ideas and observations to the team in the English language
WHAT WE OFFER
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.
Apply for this job