AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. The company’s knowledge engine is built on the latest medical research and cutting-edge technology. A group of young doctors launched AMBOSS in 2012 as a one-stop medical education platform that promotes best-in-class outcomes. Today, more than 500,000 users all over the world rely on AMBOSS for learning, teaching and practicing medicine.
Join us in empowering global health and in creating marketing messages that are focused on quality and should deliver benefit to our customers. As our CRM Manager (m/f/x) it is in your hands - with us you will have the opportunity to create and improve a holistic CRM structure (technically and strategically) to address all relevant markets.
- Manage a holistic CRM strategy that is focussed on engaging and retaining our customer base
- Build and implement customer journeys and collaborate with all needed departments to maximise commercial opportunities
- Develop a testing and reporting agenda, along with the definition of key metrics for all communication channels
- Extend and improve CRM structure and architecture, ensuring effective user segmentation to enable specific targeted marketing activities
- Manage operative activities of transactional mailings and newsletter campaigns in pre-sale and post-sale stages
- 2+ years of CRM experience and involvement in building and implementing customer journeys
- Good understanding of online business and CRM strategies and eagerness to experience innovative ways for B2C communication
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to CRM
- Proficiency with marketing automation technology platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in English (proficiency in German is a bonus)
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: balance your work-life with flexible working hours and home office options
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership and yoga classes
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night and the language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Profit from our employee mobility perks such as BVG card or bicycle
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.
Apply for this job