Clinical Skills Cases for the OSCEs
Need to practice your Clinical Skills for your exams? AMBOSS provides you with unique cases to help you in your preparations for any scenario. Patient history, notes, videos and so much more are found on the best medical e-learning resource out there.
AMBOSS helps medical students become better doctors, and it begins by practicing for the OSCEs!
How AMBOSS prepares you for OSCEs
To help you excel during the OSCEs, AMBOSS provides you 40 high-yield cases with suggestions for questions you should ask your patient, which can be found within the ‘history’ section of each library Learning Card. To simplify your exam preparation even further, we've included multiple videos and images that can be referred to if you're unfamiliar with how to perform a specific examination maneuver. Features include detailed counseling suggestions and specific reasons why certain diagnostic tests should be ordered.
- 40 high-yield cases exam format
- Side-by-side comparisons of patient notes
- Differential diagnosis tables sorted by chief complaint
- Step-by-step guides and flowcharts for focused physical examinations
- Ability to transform cases into "lay" terms for non-medical study partners
- The ability to study on-the-go and offline with the AMBOSS apps for Android and iOS
- Thorough annotations that explain certain questions to ask and maneuvers to perform
- Detailed checklists for your simulation patient or study partner to measure your performance
- Multimedia including illustrative images, instructional videos, and photos of patient simulations
- A flexible, interlinked interface that always allows you to access more information on terms or topics as needed
Should you have any questions, we are always happy to answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org