Ace your MRCP exams with AMBOSS
Want to have a Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)? Well, then you need to nail the MRCP examinations - Part 1, Part 2 and PACES- to practice medicine in the United Kingdom. It's officially recognised as the entry qualification into higher specialist training, but no worries mate, use AMBOSS with your notes, prepare in good time, and you're covered.
Test yourself with AMBOSS to help you pass any MRCP exam.
Preparation for MRCP Part I
The MRCP Part I consists of 2x three-hour exams and tests your Clinical Knowledge, which is essential to develop understanding of disease processes and their treatment. AMBOSS can help you sharpen your clinical reasoning with an extensive library, question bank and scenarios.
- AMBOSS offers over 2,600 questions. Customize your sessions in multiple ways to fit your studying objectives. You can for example get questions based only on specific symptoms (e.g. Chest Pain) or organs (e.g. Breast).
- Each answer to a question is cross-linked to a learning card. With the Attending Physician mode, you’ll learn why previous answers were wrong, and the what crucial information is for the correct answer.
- Access our library covering over 15,000 medical topics including Surgery, ObGyn, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Identify the most important information relevant for any topic. Enable the Highlighting Tool in any question stem or turn on High-Yield Mode in the Learning Cards for condensed information that’s easier to recall on exam day.
- Track your progress! Accomplish your studying objectives by identifying what information you need to retain to correctly answer previously incorrect questions.
- Study offline. Time management is a piece of cake with our Question Bank and Knowledge apps for iOS and Android. Practice going through questions during anywhere from the clinic to your commute.
- Use real clinical data to get the big picture on any disease or condition. Both the Question Bank and Knowledge Library feature charts, X-rays with overlays, videos and other images that illustrate key points on different topics.
Preparation for MRCP Part 2: Written + PACES
The MRCP Part 2 Written Examination consists of 2x three-hour exams that applies your clinical understanding to make clinical judgments. The MRCP PACES requires profound Clinical Knowledge and the ability to translate this into the necessary skills. AMBOSS will embolden your clinical understanding for both examinations with:
- 40+ high-yield cases in exam format.
- Multimedia including illustrative images, instructional videos, and photos of patient simulations.
- Detailed checklists - focused history, focused physical examination, and communication & interpersonal skills - to measure your performance for prioritizing diagnostic or problem lists.
- Step-by-step guides and flowcharts for focused physical examinations.
- A flexible, interlinked interface that always allows you to access more information on terms or topics as needed.
- Side-by-side comparisons of patient notes.
- Differential diagnosis tables sorted by chief complaint.
- Study on-the-go and offline with the AMBOSS apps for Android and iOS.
Should you have any questions, we are always happy to answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org