Free Access for EMSA AA18 Delegates
AMBOSS is an all-in-one learning education platform, combining over 15,000 clinical topics and 3,000 case-based questions.
In collaboration with EMSA, AMBOSS is offering Free Institutional Access to our English Platform for 4 weeks. This will give everyone at your Campus free and unlimited access to our educational resource.
This offer is limited to only 40 Universities. Simply fill out the following form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
In addition to this, all EMSA 2018 participants are invited to try AMBOSS for free. Redeem this EMSA AA18 Special Code (AMBOSS-KQ29-GHKX-5P22) until the 30th of September and you will get unlimited access for 4 weeks.
We are always happy to answer your questions. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few features to give you a peek of AMBOSS
- Our question bank offers more than 3,000 exam-relevant questions which are integrated with Learning Cards covering over 15,000 medical topics.
- Memorize the most important facts by turning on built-in highlights, to scan and focus on relevant information.
- Retain more information using thousands of charts, x-rays and images with digital overlays that illustrate key diagnostic points, structures and systems.
- Stuck? Get clues for approaching the questions, and develop skills not just in finding correct answers but in creatively defining your solutions.
- Organize a personal study plan that synchronizes questions and Learning Cards, allowing you to test your knowledge and expand it, all in one place.
- Sort custom Qbank sessions by difficulty level, and reveal statistics about how others answered so you can compare scores.
Come and get to know us!
Dr. Hiep Tu
Hiep graduated with a MBBS from the University of Adelaide in 2017 and is our source of funspiration in Berlin . He's leading the way to train better doctors in the land down under.
Nic loves the written word and people in general. From Men's Health magazine to the World Health Organization, he's committed to improving health for everyone far and wide.
Again, just drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions.