Study smarter. Not harder.
IFMSA August Meeting 2018
AMBOSS is reshaping medical education, and we are incredibly excited to be attending the IFMSA AM18 Conference from 2-8 August, 2018.
We'll be there everyday and we can't wait to get to know you, as well as share a few laughs with familiar faces. AMBOSS is devoted to help train better doctors and we can't wait to tell you all about it!
We're offering productive workshops, beautiful t-shirts, stylish bags and smiles all around.
If you want to participate in one of our awesome workshops during the conference, kindly complete the adjacent form. We'll cover:
how to navigate the platform,
tips and tricks, and
how to study like a BOSS.
Can't attend a workshop, but you want us to get in contact with you to learn more about how we're reshaping medical education? Well then, this form is also for you!
Come and get to know us!
Tehseen has worked all over the world from WHO funded public health projects in South Asia to being a Research Ethics Fellow at the Emory University School of Medicine in the U.S. If she's not working, she's surely chilling around Berlin's lakes.
Dr. Hiep Tu
Hiep graduated with a MBBS from the University of Adelaide in 2017 and is our source of funspiration in Berlin . He's leading the way to train better doctors in the land down under.
Nic loves the written word and people in general. From Men's Health magazine to the World Health Organization, he's committed to improving health for everyone far and wide.
A few features to give you a peek of AMBOSS
- Our question bank offers more than 2,600 exam-relevant questions which are integrated with Learning Cards covering over 15,000 medical topics.
- Memorize the most important facts by turning on built-in highlights, to scan and focus on relevant information.
- Retain more information using thousands of charts, x-rays and images with digital overlays that illustrate key diagnostic points, structures and systems.
- Stuck? Get clues for approaching the questions, and develop skills not just in finding correct answers but in creatively defining your solutions.
- Organize a personal study plan that synchronizes questions and Learning Cards, allowing you to test your knowledge and expand it, all in one place.
- Sort custom Qbank sessions by difficulty level, and reveal statistics about how others answered so you can compare scores.