AMBOSS Campus Access for University of the West Indies
Medical Students and Faculty
In collaboration with the University of the West Indies, AMBOSS is granting all students from your faculty free access to its platform for 4 weeks, from Sept 10th to Oct 9th.
To activate your free access, follow these two steps:
Create an account (No strings attached: You don't have to add your payment details or worry about recurring fees)
Redeem the West Indies-specific access code below in your account settings:
We are also always happy to answer your questions. Just drop us an email at email@example.com.
Let AMBOSS be your portable medical resource.
- 900+ learning cards covering all clinical and pre-clinical subjects to prepare for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK & CS, and the Shelf exams (with supplemental materials also available for Step 3).
- 3,800+ case-based Multiple Choice Questions to Test your knowledge
- Updated daily by a team of over 50 physicians
- Explore concepts in depth with images, videos and charts
- Take notes and customize your learning
- Supportive features and interactive analysis help you fill your knowledge gaps