AMBOSS Campus Access for American University of Antigua
Medical Students and Faculty
In collaboration with students of the American University of Antigua, AMBOSS is granting all students from your faculty free access to its platform for 4 weeks, from Sept 17th to Oct 18th.
To activate your free access, follow these two steps and start preparing for USMLE:
Create an account (No strings attached: You don't have to add your payment details or worry about recurring fees)
Redeem the Antigua-specific access code below in your account settings:
We are also always happy to answer your questions. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let AMBOSS be your portable medical resource.
- 900+ learning cards covering all clinical and pre-clinical subjects to prepare for the USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK & CS, and the Shelf exams (with supplemental materials also available for Step 3).
- 3,900+ case-based Multiple Choice Questions to test your knowledge designed according to USMLE guidelines
- Updated daily by a team of over 50 physicians
- Explore concepts in depth with images, videos and charts
- Take notes and customize your learning
- Supportive features and interactive analysis help you fill your knowledge gaps