Prepare for the MCCEE !
The Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE) is a prerequisite for international medical graduates (IMGs) to enter into postgraduate medical education in Canada. Passing the exam is also a requirement for IMGs to take the MCCQE Part I - at least until November 2018. The MCCEE assesses your basic medical knowledge in 180 multiple choice questions with 5 given options, covering child health, maternal health, adult health, mental health, population health and ethics.
We believe you can pass both with the help of AMBOSS.
Here's how you can prepare for the MCCEE
The MCCEE is the first step enter your first year of supervised postgraduate training in Canada. The MCCEE is a four-hour computer-based exam which evaluates best medical practice. Fear not, because these features will help prepare:
- AMBOSS offers over 3,000 questions. Customize your sessions in multiple ways to fit your studying objectives. You can for example get questions based only on specific symptoms (e.g. Chest Pain) or organs (e.g. Breast).
- Each answer to a question is cross-linked to a learning card. With the Attending Physician mode, you’ll learn why previous answers were wrong, and the what crucial information is for the correct answer.
- Access our library covering over 15,000 medical topics including Surgery, ObGyn, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Identify the most important information relevant for any topic. Enable the Highlighting Tool in any question stem or turn on High-Yield Mode in the Learning Cards for condensed information that’s easier to recall on exam day.
- Track your progress! Accomplish your studying objectives by identifying what information you need to retain to correctly answer previously incorrect questions.
- Study offline. Time management is a piece of cake with our Question Bank and Knowledge apps for iOS and Android. Practice going through questions during anywhere from the clinic to your commute.
- Use real clinical data to get the big picture on any disease or condition. Both the Question Bank and Knowledge Library feature charts, X-rays with overlays, videos and other images that illustrate key points on different topics.
We are also always happy to answer your questions, so please do not hesitate to drop us an email at email@example.com.