webinar jam test
AMBOSS Webinar - May 13th, 4pm GMT-5
Sign up to get the workshop video link!
About the workshop:
At 4pm (Mexico City time) on May 13th, 2020, AMBOSS will host a digital workshop via Zoom for Tecnológico de Monterrey in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey. Sign up now to secure your place and you’ll receive the video link and password to the workshop. We look forward to seeing you there!
We’ll show you how to study smarter and score higher with our advanced medical learning platform. You’ll get to learn directly from an expert editor that has written hundreds of NBME-style questions for AMBOSS, giving you invaluable insights into the exam from the exam-writers’ perspectives.
We’ll talk about:
- How to approach case-based questions in IFOM & other NBME Exams (USMLE etc.)
- The structure and logic of an NBME question and how it differs from most questions one faces in local university exams.
- Study strategies for effective IFOM preparation, PLUS techniques on how to break down clinical-case-questions and consistently work out the correct answers using AMBOSS.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for or even considering the IFOM or the USMLE (or any other competitive exam with clinical-application-based MCQs) then YES!
- This workshop is meant to benefit any student – whether at the start of their prep or deep within the dedicated phase (trying to improve speed and efficiency for the exam itself), or anywhere in between.
Please note: the webinar will be held using Zoom. If you plan on attending using your smartphone, you may need to download the app prior to the webinar.
Study smarter with these features
Reveal what’s important
Memorize the most important facts
by turning on built-in highlights, to scan
and focus on relevant information.
Retain more information using thousands
of charts, x-rays and images with digital overlays
that illustrate key diagnostic points, structures
Stuck? Get clues for approaching the questions,
and develop skills not just in finding correct answers
but in creatively defining your solutions.
Organize a personal study plan that
synchronizes questions and Learning Cards,
allowing you to test your knowledge and
expand it, all in one place.
Sort custom Qbank sessions by difficulty
level, and reveal statistics about how others
answered so you can compare scores.
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com