How to study smarter
with AMBOSS and EMSA-Ukraine
At 7pm (Kiev time zone) on August 24th, 2020, AMBOSS will host a live, interactive webinar for all medical students in Ukraine, in collaboration with the European Medical Students´ Association (EMSA)
Content of the workshop
- The structure and logic of USMLE-style questions and how they differ from the questions one faces during local university exams
- Research-backed exam preparation strategies proven to deliver better knowledge retention and test scores
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician belonging to a team of experts that have helped thousands of students study better and score higher.
- All attendees get an extended free trial of the AMBOSS medical education platform.
- Two lucky winners are chosen from the live webinar attendees to get 3-months of free, full access to the entire AMBOSS QBank and Knowledge Library.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for the USMLE or any other international exam with clinical case-based MCQs, then YES!
- This workshop is meant to benefit any student – whether at the start of their preps, deep within the dedicated phase (trying to improve speed and efficiency for the actual exam), or anywhere in between.
How do I participate?
- To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop through this form
- After signing up, you will be sent the details of the workshop (Webinar link, time and date) via email.
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in this email and join.
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org