Get ready for the SMLE with our in-platform study guide and exam-specific workshop!
Sign up for SMLE workshop!
Date: June 29th, 5pm (Riyadh time)
Can’t see the registration button? Click here.
At 5pm (Riyadh time) on June 29th, 2021 AMBOSS will host a live, interactive webinar for all SMLE-undertakers in Saudi Arabia!
Content of the workshop
- Study strategies, resource choices, and tips that have been proven by research that strongly correlates with higher SMLE scores.
- The critical basics of how to effectively integrate AMBOSS questions and our in-platform study guide into your SMLE-prep plans.
- A live quiz, during the workshop, which can win you up to 3-months of full AMBOSS access!
Sign up today and get ready to ace the SMLE with AMBOSS! We look forward to seeing you there.
Dr. Karim Salah El Deen – Physician and Senior Partnership Manager (MENA)
Dr. Mostafa Abdel Nasser – Physician and Partnership Manager (MENA)
Badr Beyari – King Abdulaziz University College of Medicine
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who is part of a global team that put together a comprehensive in-platform study guide for SMLE undertakers like you!
- Opportunity to explore AMBOSS—a world leading medical resource, which covers multiple needs for a successful exam-prep into one proven platform.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for, or even thinking about the SMLE (or any other competitive exam with clinical-application-based MCQs) then, quite simply, YES!
- This workshop will benefit any student planning to prepare for the SMLE and trying to understand how AMBOSS could help them in their aim to score higher.
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop by clicking on the “Register now” button
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (webinar link, time and date) at the same email address, with which you have registered
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join!
Get the free in-platform study plan!
What is AMBOSS?
Created and written by a team of dedicated physicians, AMBOSS is an interactive library of over 20,000 medical topics interlinked with a Question Bank with nearly 5,000 clinical case-based questions. With all the necessary resources in one place, AMBOSS delivers up-to-date medical knowledge to students, physicians, and faculty around the world..
What makes AMBOSS unique?
- 1,200+ peer-reviewed articles that cover over 20,000 preclinical and clinical topics
- Individual performance analytics that help you make the most of your time
- 5,000+ clinical case-based questions that will help you prepare for any exam
- Subject and exam-specific study plans that encourage you to stay on track
- An integrated app that allows you to take AMBOSS anywhere, with or without WiFi