Alfaisal University College of Medicine
Two incisive AMBOSS USMLE workshops to help you
take your Step preparations to the next level – in collaboration
with Alfaisal University College of Medicine
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who is part of a global team that helps thousands of IMGs score higher, year after year!
- Chance to explore AMBOSS—a world leading USMLE resource, which covers multiple needs for a successful USMLE-prep into one proven platform.
Is it for you?
- If you are an Alfaisal student, who is preparing for the USMLE, then quite simply—YES!
- These workshops will benefit any student trying to understand the following:
– How your free AMBOSS access will help you achieve your scoring aims?
– From all the available preparation advice, how to decide which will suit your study-style best and deliver success?
– How will the recent USMLE changes (Pass/Fail, content changes, etc.) affect your chances?
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (webinar link, time and date) at the same email address, with which you have registered
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join
What is AMBOSS?
Created and written by a team of dedicated physicians, AMBOSS is an interactive library of over 20,000 medical topics interlinked with a Question Bank with nearly 5,000 clinical case-based questions. With all the necessary resources in one place, AMBOSS delivers up-to-date medical knowledge to students, physicians, and faculty around the world..
What Makes AMBOSS Unique?
- 1,200+ peer-reviewed articles that cover over 20,000 preclinical and clinical topics
- Individual performance analytics that help you make the most of your time
- 5,000+ clinical case-based questions that will help you prepare for any exam
- Subject and exam-specific study plans that encourage you to stay on track
- An integrated app that allows you to take AMBOSS anywhere, with or without WiFi
Study smarter with these features
Reveal what’s important
Memorize the most important facts
by turning on built-in highlights, to scan
and focus on relevant information.
Retain more information using thousands
of charts, x-rays and images with digital overlays
that illustrate key diagnostic points, structures
Stuck? Get clues for approaching the questions,
and develop skills not just in finding correct answers
but in creatively defining your solutions.
Organize a personal study plan that
synchronizes questions and articles,
allowing you to test your knowledge and
expand it, all in one place.
Sort custom Qbank sessions by difficulty
level, and reveal statistics about how others
answered so you can compare scores.
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org