Sulaiman Alrajhi College of Medicine
Essential Guidance on Preparing for SMLE
Sign up for the live webinar!
Date: January 28, 9pm Riyadh time
Content of the workshop
- How to make the best use of an AMBOSS account–to ensure better knowledge-retention
- The critical basics of how to effectively integrate AMBOSS questions and its Library into your SMLE-prep plans, to study smarter, not harder.
- Study strategies, resource choices, and tips
- Techniques on how to break down clinical-case-questions and consistently work out the correct answers using AMBOSS
- Presenter: Dr. Karim Salah El Deen (Physician & Senior Partnerships Manager – MENA regions)
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who is part of a global team that helps thousands of students, including putting together the brand new SMLE study guide!
- Chance to explore AMBOSS—a world leading medical resource, which covers multiple needs for a successful exams-prep into one proven platform.
- Attendees also get the chance to get AMBOSS access at a special price, through the special “Workshop attendees” initiatives.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for the SMLE (or any other competitive exam with clinical-application-based MCQs) then, quite simply, YES!
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop through the form above
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (webinar link, time and date) at the same email address, with which you have registered
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join
- Details about any additional offers or discounts will be explained live during the workshop
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com