Maximizing Your Question Banks
QBank-usage strategies for a successful USMLE preparation
Sign up for the webinar now!
Date: 20 Aug, 9 AM EDT (UTC –4)
Content of the workshop
- The structure and logic of USMLE questions and techniques on how to break down clinical-case-questions and consistently work out the correct answers.
- How to best integrate Question Banks into your USMLE study planand how to leverage them to maximize your learning.
- How to put these strategies in practice–demonstrated on actual USMLE-style questions.
Dr. Joel Ramirez
Medical School Tutoring
Dr. Ryan Colaço
Medical Editor &
Physician Lead–IMG Affairs
- Chance to learn from a leading USMLE tutor, who–along with his team–helps numerous students successfully ace the USMLE steps every year.
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who has written hundreds of NBME-style questions for AMBOSS and can provide invaluable insight into the exam from an exam-writers’ perspective.
- All those who attend the webinar live will get a chance to ask their questions directly to both these field experts and a chance to win themselves some AMBOSS and MedSchoolCoach discounts!
Is it for you?
- If you are a student, who is preparing for, or even considering, applying for US residency through the USMLE … Then, quite simply, YES!
- This workshop is meant to benefit any student – whether at the start of their preps, deep within the dedicated phase, or anywhere in between.
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop through the link above
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (Webinar link, time and date), via email, to the email ID that you register with
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join.
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS for your Step preparations, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com
If you have any questions about how MedSchoolCoach can help you with your USMLE study needs, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org