Scoring higher on the USMLE: Essential guidance
Sign up for the live webinar!
Date: February 11th, 12pm (GMT+1)
Can’t see the registration button? Click here.
Content of the workshop
- Study strategies, resource choices, and tips that have been proven by research to strongly correlate with higher USMLE scores.
- The critical basics of how to effectively integrate AMBOSS questions and its powerful Library into your USMLE-prep plans—so as to score higher and successfully match into US residency.
- A live quiz, during the workshop, which can win you up to 3-months of full AMBOSS access!
- Presenters: Sophie Neale (International Campus Coordinator)
Dr Tanner Schrank (Partnerships Manager)
Dr Dan Levi (AMBOSS Expert Advisor – Scored 250+ on both Steps)
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who is part of a global team that helps thousands of IMGs score higher, year after year!
- Chance to explore AMBOSS—a world leading USMLE resource, which covers multiple needs for a successful USMLE-prep into one proven platform.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for, or even considering, the USMLE (or any other competitive exam with clinical-application-based MCQs) then, quite simply, YES!
- This workshop will benefit any student planning to prepare for the USMLE and trying to understand how AMBOSS could help them in their aim to score higher.
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop by clicking on the “Register” button
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (webinar link, time and date) at the same email address, with which you have registered
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join
- Details about any additional offers or discounts will be explained live during the workshop
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com