Sign up for the live webinar!
Date: February 4th, 2021 (GMT-6)
Can’t see the registration button? Click here.
Content of the workshop
- How to make the best use of an AMBOSS account – to ensure better knowledge-retention and higher Step scores.
- The critical basics of how to effectively integrate AMBOSS questions and its Library into your USMLE-prep plans, to study smarter, not harder.
- The structure and logic of USMLE questions and how they differ from the questions one faces during local university exams
- Presenters: Dr. María José Cisneros Cáceres (Medical Doctor & Latin America Partnerships Manager) , Dr. Ryan Colaço (Medical Editor & Physician Lead–IMG Affairs, AMBOSS Berlin HQ) and Shafick Asfura (Working student)
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who is part of a global team that helps thousands of IMGs score higher, year after year!
- Chance to explore AMBOSS—a world leading USMLE resource, which covers multiple needs for a successful USMLE-prep into one proven platform.
- Attendees also get the chance to get AMBOSS access at a special price, through the special “Workshop attendees’” initiatives.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for, or even considering, the USMLE (or any other competitive exam with clinical-application-based MCQs) then, quite simply, YES!
- This workshop will benefit any student planning to prepare for the USMLE and trying to understand how AMBOSS could help them in their aim to score higher.
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop through the form above
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (webinar link, time and date) at the same email address, with which you have registered
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join
- Details about any additional offers or discounts will be explained live during the workshop
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com