Effective USMLE Preparation
for IMGs in Latin America
At 10:00am (GMT-5) on November 28th, 2020, AMBOSS will host a live, interactive webinar for all IMGs in Latin America.
Content of the workshop
- How to make the best use of an AMBOSS account–to ensure better knowledge-retention and higher Step scores
- The critical basics of how to effectively integrate AMBOSS questions and its Library into your USMLE-prep plans, to study smarter, not harder
Dr. Pablo Estrella
Partnerships Manager for Latin America
Dr. Ryan Colaço
Medical Editor &
IMG Affairs Manager
AMBOSS – Berlin HQ
- Chance to learn directly from AMBOSS Physicians who have written hundreds of NBME-style questions for AMBOSS and can provide invaluable insight into the exam from an exam-writers’ perspective.
- All the attendees get the chance to get 10-days of free AMBOSS access, and a chance to win additional prize accounts and discount offers.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for, or even considering, the USMLE (or any other competitive exam with clinical-application-based MCQs) … Then, quite simply, YES!
- This workshop is meant to benefit any student any student planning to prepare for the USMLE and trying to understand how AMBOSS could help them in their aim to score higher.
How do I participate?
- To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop through this form
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (Webinar link, time and date), via email, to the email ID that you register with
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in this email and join.
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com