Your journey to a US Residency position
Essential USMLE guidance for Jordanian IMGs
Sign up for the webinar now!
Date: 22 July, 4 PM (GMT+3)
Can’t see the registration button? Click here.
Content of the workshop
- Learn more about the structure and components that are vital for a successful USMLE journey, and what it takes to build a profile that Program Directors are more likely to select.
- “What kind of clinical experience is valuable?”, “Research and publications?”, “What should the CV contain?” : Answers to these questions and more from a recently matched Jordanian IMG.
- Understand how to successfully juggle local academic demands with an effective USMLE preparation.
Dr. Mohammad Aladawi
IMG from Jordan, AMBOSS Editor
Recently matched to Neurology residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Ryan Colaço
Medical Editor &
IMG Affairs Manager – AMBOSS – Berlin HQ
- Chance to learn from the experience of an accomplished IMG who has scored high (260+) on the USMLE recently and has matched into US Residency.
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who has written hundreds of NBME-style questions for AMBOSS and can provide invaluable insight into the exam from an exam-writers’ perspective.
- All those who attend the webinar live will get ten-days of free AMBOSS access and a chance to purchase further AMBOSS access at a heavy discount, through the special “Jordan IMG Workshop discount” initiative.
Is it for you?
- If you are a student in Jordan, who is preparing for, or even considering, applying for US residency through the USMLE … Then, quite simply, YES!
- This workshop is meant to benefit any student – whether at the start of their preps, deep within the dedicated phase, or anywhere in between.
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop through the link above
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (Webinar link, time and date), via email, to the email ID that you register with
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join.
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org