Essential Guidance on Preparing for USMLE
Sign up for the live webinar!
Date: November 18, 12pm (CET)
Can’t see the registration button? Click here.
Content of the webinar
- How to effectively use the AMBOSS Qbank and Library to prepare for the USMLE
- Study strategies and test-taking tips from AMBOSS physicians to study smarter, not harder
- Techniques on how to break down USMLE-style clinical case-based questions from actual IMGs
Presenters: Dr. Tanner Schrank, Dr. Ryan Colaço, Dr. Dan Levi
- Learn directly from AMBOSS Physicians, who are part of a global team that helps thousands of IMGs score higher year after year!
- Explore AMBOSS—a leading USMLE study resource, which prepares students to succeed on the USMLE with a comprehensive platform.
- Attendees also get a chance to win special prizes throughout the webinar and try out the platform for free.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for, or even considering, the USMLE then, quite simply, YES!
- This webinar will benefit any student planning to prepare for the USMLE and trying to understand how AMBOSS could help them in their aim to score higher.
How do I participate?
- Sign up for the webinar through the form above.
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the webinar via email.
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join!
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org